St. Agatha’s Cemetery opened in 1872. It is open to both parishioners and non-parishioners of any faith. The cemetery is located in Vermilion Township on 170th street about one half mile west of Emery Ave. Currently, there are about 130 graves located in the cemetery. With 3 acres available there is plenty of room for expansion.
For more information on the cemetery or to purchase a plot, please contact Tom Fahey at 651-248-9589.